Pre-School Program (18 months to 5 years)
Our preschool program motivates the children to refine their skills and expand knowledge. Through easy teaching practices, adaptive learning environment, and enriched activities, we ensure the preschoolers have fun-filled and meaningful experiences that lead to success in school and in life. Our curriculum is aligned with preschool program goals and practices, helping the children grow into confident students.
Our program introduces language, math, science, moral education and much more to nourish learning with individual attention. Our programs are grounded in early childhood fundamentals. Teachers provide a warm, caring and joyful environment that encourages natural curiosity.
How We Are Different?
- We encourage children to learn the right things.
- We help them making new friends.
- We nurture the whole child, both mind, and heart.
- We make them learn to cooperate with friends through group activities.
- We indulge them in practicing etiquette.
- We guide them towards healthier development.
- Multi-level chores
- Public speaking
- Learn to read phonics
- Dramatic play
- Arts and crafts
- Trace and write
- Free play
- Field trips
- Good manners
- Speech and debate
- Developing fine motor skills
- Outdoor play
- Modern gardening