We believe toddlers learn best in a safe environment, where they can explore in their own ways. We use hands-on exploration and social interaction to help your toddler learn about various things. Through the guidance of your educators, the children enjoy learning experiences. We ensure promoting their curiosity and social skills and foster self-confidence. We promote emotional, physical, social, intellectual development in a fun and engaging environment.
We plan different activities for the children that are building around toddler�s limitless curiosity and their natural desire to push boundaries. They will learn counting, writing, enjoying music, understanding simple instructions and much more. Recognizing every family�s concerns and priorities, we focus on child�s strengths and needs.
How We Do It?
- Guiding toddlers� first steps to mathematical understanding
- Supporting toddlers in developing scientific thinking through investigation
- Encouraging play between peers
- Experiment with and explore colors
- Learning during activities such as snack time
- Learning language
- Digging in the dirt
- Playing games
- Counting numbers
- Eating food
- Peer involvement
- Playing with soft toys
- Play, shake and strum